Please note all our Wills include free storage, certified copies for your records and registration on the Certainty National Wills database.
- Standard single Will - £125 plus VAT
- Standard single Will (reduced rate for pensionable age) - £100 plus VAT
- Standard mirror Wills - £220 plus VAT
- Standard mirror Wills (reduction for pensionable age) - £175 plus VAT
- Severance of Joint Tenancy - £75 plus VAT and disbursements
- Complex Trust Wills incorporating Discretionary Trusts or Trusts for disabled beneficiaries - single Will - £200 plus VAT/double Wills - £385 plus VAT
- Codicils to existing Wills - £90 plus VAT each or £135 plus VAT for mirror Wills
Powers of Attorney
Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA) including provision of Certificate and registration:-
- £400 plus VAT for one LPA for either Property and Financial Affairs or Health and Welfare
- £600 plus VAT for two LPAs for either Property and/or Financial Affairs or Health and Welfare
- £900 plus VAT for four LPAs including both Property and Financial Affairs or Health and Welfare
Please note that these fees do not include the Court registration fee of £110 per document but do include an application to remit/reduce the Court fee if you are entitled on the basis of income or benefits.
An additional sum of £200 on account will be taken should it be necessary to obtain a statement of capacity from a medical professional. The clinician may also charge privately for the statement of capacity.
Recieve a 10% discount off Wills when drafted at the same time as an LPA.
- General Powers of Attorney and Advance Directives/Living Wills- £150 plus VAT (per document)
- Application for Grant only - £750 plus VAT and Probate Registry fees of £155 plus 50p per additional copy of Grant
- Full estate administration - hourly rate plus 1% of net residuary estate and 0.5% being net value of residence (in accordance with the Law Society's guidance)
Court of Protection
- Standard non contentious Deputyship in accordance with the fixed costs in the Court of Protection
- Category I Work up to and including the date upon which the court makes an order appointing a deputy for property and affairs - £950 plus VAT
- Category II Applications under sections 36 (9) or 54 of the Trustee Act 1925 or section 20 of the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act1996 for the appointment of a new trustee in the place of 'P' and applications under section 18(1)(j) of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 for authority to exercise any power vested in P, whether beneficially, or as trustee, or otherwise - £500 plus VAT
- Complex or contentious Deputyship based will be subject to our additional hourly rateApplication to challenge fees for Residential Care and Court of Protections work such as Statutory Wills will be charged at our standard hourly rate and a quote can be provided following a discount fixed fee interview.
- Application to challenge fees for Residential Care and Court of Protections work such as Statutory Wills will be charged at our standard hourly rate and a quote can be provided following a discount fixed fee interview.
Trusts, Deeds of Renunciation and Deeds of Variation
- Family Asset Protection Trusts and Lifetime Trusts from £500 plus VAT
- Deeds of Renunciation or Removal from £250 plus VAT
- Deeds of Variation from £350 plus VAT.