Our specialist medical negligence team have secured compensation for many victims of ophthalmology negligence.
Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine dedicated to the anatomy, function and diseases of the eye. If you suffer an eye infection or eye injury following a medical procedure, you may be able to make an ophthalmology compensation claim.
Eye Surgery and Infection Claims Solicitors
Typical cases include:
- Failure to diagnose or treat early signs of Glaucoma
- Failure to diagnose or treat retinal detachment
- Failure to diagnose or treat cataracts or failed cataract surgery
- Failure to diagnose or treat macular degeneration
- Failed or negligent Lasik/Lasek laser eye surgery
- Failed or negligent Keratoplasty surgery
No Win No Fee Ophthalmic Negligence Claims
Garratts Solicitors have over 30 years' experience in helping people to obtain compensation when their planned treatment has gone wrong. We offer a free first consultation and the majority of our cases are funded by a 'No Win No Fee' Agreement so there's no financial risk to you.
We have offices in Oldham, Ashton, Newton Heath, Radcliffe, Stalybridge, Newton Heath and Worsley and you can be seen at any of these offices to suit you. Alternatively, we can offer a home or hospital visit for people who are unable to attend our offices.
Call our Oldham Clinical Negligence Solicitors on 0161 665 3502 today or complete our online enquiry form.