Going into hospital or receiving treatment from a hospital can be very worrying for both the patient and their family.
Fortunately, most of us will receive a good standard of treatment from hospital professionals both in the NHS and in private care, but sometimes mistakes can be made and these can cause serious damage or injury - the effects of which can be catastrophic.
Negligent Treatment in Hospitals
Common mistakes include:
- Surgical errors
- Failure to provide adequate or proper care following surgery
- Failure to conduct surgery when necessary or delay in carrying out surgery
- Failure to provide correct or appropriate treatment
- Failure to take into account the patient's symptoms or notice when they get worse
- Neglect or failure to provide proper care or ensure the safety of the patient
- Misdiagnosis of a patient's condition
- Failure to conduct appropriate or proper investigations or tests i.e. x-rays, blood tests, etc.
- Failure to correctly interpret test results
- Failure to conduct proper examination of the patient or note all their symptoms
- Failure to take into account the patient's medical history
- Making administrative errors
No Win No Fee Hospital Negligence Solicitors
Garratts Medical Negligence Solicitors have over 30 years’ experience in helping people obtain compensation when their medical treatment has gone wrong.
We offer a no obligation, initial consultation and the majority of our cases are funded by a 'No Win No Fee' Agreement so there is no financial risk to you.
We have offices in Oldham, Ashton, Newton Heath, Radcliffe, Stalybridge and Worsley and you can be seen at any of these offices to suit you. Alternatively, we offer a home or hospital visit for people who are unable to attend our offices.