Personal Legal Services

Professional Negligence

Garratts Negligence Solicitors have years of experience that give expert legal advice. We offer legal advice on our Fixed Fee First Interview Scheme

Every day people seek advice from professionals. This could be regarding financial matters, legal matters or technical matters.  A professional advisor can help you by providing guidance and advice to achieve the best possible result for you.

Unfortunately, poor or careless advice can lead to serious consequences; this could be anything from lost money to missed opportunities. Poor or careless advice is known as Professional Negligence and if you’ve fallen victim to it, you may be entitled to claim compensation from the professional involved. 

Often, Professional Negligence happens when professionals give advice on matters beyond or outside their area of expertise or pass work on to a colleague who does not have the necessary knowledge.

Garratts Professional Negligence Solicitors have years of experience in helping clients to identify when this is the case.  Call us now on 0161 665 3502 to find out your options or complete the online enquiry form and we will contact you.

Professional Negligence Solicitors in Greater Manchester

Garratts Solicitors have 6 offices - Oldham, Ashton, Stalybridge, Radcliffe, Worsley and Newton Heath. An appointment can be made at any office to suit you.

We are experienced in helping clients who have received bad or inappropriate advice from:

  • Accountants
  • Architects
  • Engineers
  • Financial Advisers
  • Solicitors
  • Surveyors

Claims can also be made against medical professionals. This type of Professional Negligence Claim is called Medical or Clinical Negligence.

How can we help you?

Garratts Professional Negligence Solicitors will assess your case and advise you on the chances of your obtaining a successful Professional Negligence Claim together with the potential costs. 

Your initial appointment will usually be offered at one of our 6 offices under our Fixed Fee Interview Scheme.  If you have legal expenses insurance attached to either a home or motor insurance policy, this can sometimes provide cover for a Professional Negligence Claim.  We will check your policy to see  whether cover is provided if you are unsure.


Contact our Professional Negligence Solicitors today

Call us  on 0161 665 3502 for information on how we can help you or complete our online enquiry form.


Personal Injury
Mental Health Review Accreditation
Children Law
Criminal Defence Service